- Brake pads for all forms of NASCAR type racing (Cup Busch and Truck), Hooters Cup, ASA & Super Late Models, Tour Type Pavement Modifieds. All heavy, high deceleration applications.Pavement Circle Track -
- Sports Car/GT Racing - All heavy, high deceleration Sports car, Trans AM, and GT classes where less initial bite than the DTC-70 is desired.
- Brake pads for high deceleration applications. Toyota Atlantic , Cart, F3, Formula Atlantic.Open Wheel Formula -
- Rally Racing - Heavier Gravel Rally Cars or Lighter Tarmac Rally Applications.
- 400-1600°F Operating Temperatures
- Aggressive Initial Bite
- Lower Friction Pad than DTC-70 Pads
- Better Brake Pad and Rotor Wear
- Provides High Deceleration Rate
- Excellent Torque Controllability
If your looking for an excellent race pad then we recommend the Hawk DTC-60 High Performance Brake Pad. The DTC-60 pad was designed for performance and will provide you with unmatched stopping power even when your brake system reaches temperatures of up to 1600°F. The DTC-60 Brake Pad is works great with the DTC-70 Brake Pad when different amounts of braking friction is required between the front and rear brakes. The DTC-60 Pads deliver an aggressive initial bite that is easily controlled. Designed for cars that require high deceleration rates with or without down force.
Like all Hawk Brake Pads the Hawk DTC-60 Brake Pads should be properly installed and bedded for optimal performance and safety.
Note: Due to the high levels of friction required to achieve "race level" braking, rotor noise, wear, dust, and pad life may be affected.