- Pavement Circle Track Racing - Brake pads for all forms of NASCAR type racing (Cup Busch and Truck), Hooters Cup, ASA & Super Late Models, Tour Type Pavement Modifieds. All heavy, high deceleration applications
- Sports Car/GT - All heavy, high deceleration Sports car, Trans AM, and GT classes where aggressive but very controllable initial bite is desired.
- Open Wheel/Formula Racing - Brake pads for high deceleration applications. Toyota Atlantic, Cart, F3, Formula Atlantic.
- Rally Racing - Demanding Tarmac Rally Applications.
- 400-1600°F Operating Temperatures
- Aggressive Initial Bite
- Improved Brake Pad and Rotor Weanr
- Delivers Consistantly High Deceleration Rate
- Increased Torque Control
If you in the market for a straight up race compound brake pad then the Hawk DTC-70 is the perfect choice. This pad was designed to perform, and will deliver amazing stopping power even when your brakes reach temperatures of up to 1600°F. The DTC-70 Race Pads have an aggressive initial bite that is easily controlled. Made for cars that require high deceleration rates with or without down force.
Like all Hawk Brake Pads the Hawk DTC-70 Brake Pads need to be properly installed and bedded for optimal performance and safety.
Note: Due to the high levels of friction required to achieve "race level" braking, rotor noise, wear, dust, and pad life may be affected.